Signup without car

Your titles goes here

And the subtitle

Welcome,
to your profile creator
Make an awesome profile of your car in 3 simple steps
Without photo and headline title
saving this profile makes no sense
The world's longest traffic hold-up was between Paris and Lyon on the French Autoroute in 1980. it was about 110 miles long.
The city with the most Rolls Royce’s per capita is Hong Kong. The royals must be cutting costs or something!
In 1939 the San Antonio Light wrote about future cars that could be folded into a neat and tidy suitcase-sized package. Got that one a little wrong.
An airbag takes only 40 milliseconds to inflate after an accident.
Tata breaks the world records by producing the world's cheapest car, Tata Nano.
The First Japanese car in the United States was the Honda Accord manufactured in November 1982.
The most expensive car ever sold was the 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe which sold in 1987 for a huge $8,700,000.
The first cars used lever instead of steering wheel.
The Most Expensive Car in 2010 Cost Over Two Million Dollars. Luckily only 3 of these were ever produced
Over 90% of car owners admit to singing behind the wheel. I think the other 10% are lying…
In the late 18th century, Issac de Rivaz designed several successful steam-powered cars. Then in 1807 he designed the internal combustion engine that used a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen to generate power. He then developed a car using this engine.
The first speeding ticket ever issued was in 1902, when most cars could barely reach 45mph.
In 1972 the average speed driven by cars in Los Angeles was 60mph. By 1982 that number had dropped to 17mph. So much for progress...
The world’s worst city to drive in is Manila. Terrible roads, endless traffic and a disregard for stopping at red lights make this place truly awful for driving.
The first engine powered car was built in Mannheim, Germany by Karl Benz in 1885. Between 1888 and 1893 they sold a whopping 25 units.
The first practical four-stroke engine was invented by the Otto and Langen Company of Deutz, Germany. Nikolaus Otto was working in a grocery store and one day he read about Lenoir's two-stroke gas-driven internal combustion engine. Otto the started his own workshop supported by Langen in Deutz near Cologne in 1863. There he invented the four-stroke engine in 1876. Later, a German engineer named Gottlieb Daimler carried out much developments in the engine and introduced a practical four-stroke engine in that is still used in various car models.
The United States has almost one car per person. Even babies!
Chevrolet Imphala was one such car that had enjoyed a breaking sales record of more than one million in 1965.
The first Porsche 911 was introduced in 1964 and generated a power output of 130 bhp.
The first auto insurance policy was purchased in in 1897 in Westfield, MA.
The largest speeding fine ever given is $1,000,000 to a Swedish man who got clocked doing 180mph in Switzerland. Unfortunately for him Switzerland has no fixed penalties for speeding; instead to price of a ticket is based on the speed and the salary of the driver in question. Ouch
The most expensive city in the world to park in is London. Parking in central London can cost up to £578.87 per month. Plus you’ll have to pay the congestion charge just to get there.
Perhaps the strangest attempt at renewable energy sources for cars is Cappuccino. The ‘Car-Purccino’ costs around 50 times more to run than the standard fuel powered cars, and uses up around 56 espressos per mile!
Nicolas Cugnot designed another steam-driven vehicle two years later after he introduced the first steam-driven car. The machine ran well but one day it met an accident with a wall and this incident is recorded to be the first motor-accident.
Windshield wipers were introduced by a woman.
The first self-propelled car was invented by Nicolas Cugnot in 1769. It was designed with three wheels and an engine in the front along with the boiler. The car was able to run at a speed of 6 km/h. The first self-propelled car was first used by French Army to move cannons
On average, every American will spend approximately two whole weeks of their life stopped at red lights.